Nothing beats ginger to soothe an upset tummy. We've wrapped ginger up with delicious lemon and a heap of fruit, nuts and seeds to deliver a nutrient packed snack you'll keep coming back to.
Lemme is packed full of ingredients that:
- ease the quease.
- calm and soothe an upset stomach for those needing relief in times of stress.
- deliver ~34% RDI of magnesium and vitamin E in ONE BAR.
- satisfy sweet cravings with a nutritious boost.
- fill hungry tummies with healthy fats, fibre and protein.
Certified organic ingredients*: cashews*, dates*, almond butter*, sunflower seeds*, coconut oil*, chia seeds*, flax seeds*, desiccated coconut*, powdered dried ginger*(1.8%), citrus limon (lemon) peel oil (0.2%).
Allergen information: Contains almond and cashew. Made in a facility that handles almonds, Brazil nut, cashew, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, pine nut, pistachio and walnut, sesame and soy. Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts and cane sugar.
Storage conditions: Store away from light and heat sources. In warmer climates, bars can be stored in a fridge.
What sets our bars apart from the crowd?
- We source our ingredients from organic farms around the world.
- We don’t use protein powders or fillers. Instead, we use and honour whole foods giving you nutrients as nature intended.
- We batch test all of our products for pathogenic bacteria, toxins, and contaminants giving you peace of mind that our products are safe for you and your family.
- Our products are vegan friendly, have no added sugar and are gluten free (lab tested and confirmed).
- We manufacture, package and test our food in Australia in a facility that does not handle wheat, gluten, eggs, fish/shellfish, lupin, peanut, dairy and cane sugar.
- Our packaging is plastic free, home compostable and our entire company is carbon neutral.
- Our nutrition information panel is something pretty special too. We regularly test our food for nutrient content, meaning that our nutrition information panel reflects the actual food we make, not an estimate, or a value generated when a product was first developed, however long ago. You’ll be able to track how the nutrient content of our food changes over time by scanning the QR code on your lemme packet.
Where do we ship? For now, Australia only. If you are overseas and want to try our products, we share all of our recipes in our e-books, available here.