Competition terms and conditions
Eat for You Mother's Day Giveaway Instagram competition - April 2021
1. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences at 11am AEST on Sunday 18th April 2021, and closes at 11am AEST Sunday 25th April 2021 (Promotional Period).
4. To enter, entrants must during the promotional period log on Instagram and follow the @_eatforyou, @tanoradesign, @the_clay_society, @atley.co, @paird.com.au, @weaver.green.au, @endotaspa, @riverhshack_tewantin accounts and remain following the accounts until the end of the Promotional Period. Entrants must also tag someone and nominate them to win the prize and like the post in the comments of the relevant image. The entrants account must be following @_eatforyou, @tanoradesign, @the_clay_society, @atley.co, @paird.com.au, @weaver.green.au, @endotaspa, @riverhshack_tewantin for entry to be valid.
5. Eat for You reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process.
6. Every entrant that enters will be in the running to win 1 gift pack including 2 boxes of wholefood bars from @_eatforyou, leather bookmark from @atley.com, bangle and earrings from @paird.com.au, apron from @weaver.green.au, jewellery plate and candle from @the_clay_society, hand cream from @endotaspa, book from @rivershack_tewantin, bag from @tanoradesign RRP >$500. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Eat for You’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
7. This competition is not a game of skill and chance entirely determines the identity of the winner.
8. The competition is managed by eat for baby pl/ trading as 'Eat for You', 30 Olympic Parade Dromana VIC 3936
9. The prize draw will take place at the premises of Eat for You at 11am AEST on Sunday 25th April 2021. Winner will be notified on Instagram within 2 business days of the draw.
10. The winner will be contacted to provide their postal address. The prize will be shipped within Australia only at Eat for You's expense, using standard shipping with Australia Post.
11. Eat for You are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Eat for You (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Eat for You's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Eat for You) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Eat for You; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (f) redemption of the prize and/or (g) participation in this promotion.
13. Each entry becomes the property of Eat for You. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this offer is governed by the Privacy Notice.
14. Eat for You’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Eat for You are not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. Eat for You are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Competition.