Get 30 of our signature organic, raw nutritious lemme feel well bites for only $2/bite. Perfect for morning and afternoon tea, nibbling across the day, lunchboxes (where nuts are permitted) and more.
Our bites were specifically designed to ease the 'quease', because nothing beats ginger to soothe an upset tummy.
Our signature organic, raw nutritious bite is packed full of ingredients that:
- ease the quease
- calm and soothe an upset stomach for those needing relief in times of stress
- satisfy sweet cravings with a nutritious boost
- Delivers ~11% RDI magnesium and vitamin E/bite
- fill hungry tummies with healthy fats, fibre and protein
Lemon and ginger are the stars of the show, strengthened by nuts and seeds filled with vitamin E, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, fibre, protein and awesome fats.
Certified organic ingredients*: cashews*, dates*, almond butter*, sunflower seeds*, coconut oil*, chia seeds*, flax seeds*, desiccated coconut*, powdered dried ginger*(1.8%), citrus limon (lemon) peel oil (0.2%).
Allergen information: Contains almond and cashew. Made in a facility that handles almonds, Brazil nut, cashew, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, pine nut, pistachio and walnut, sesame and soy. Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts and cane sugar.
Storage conditions: Store in an airtight container away from light and heat sources. In warmer climates, bites can be stored in a fridge.
What sets our bites apart from the crowd?
- We source our ingredients from organic farms around the world.
- We don’t use protein powders or fillers. Instead, we use and honour whole foods giving you nutrients as nature intended.
- We batch test all of our products for pathogenic bacteria, toxins, and contaminants giving you peace of mind that our products are safe for you and your family.
- Our products are vegan friendly, have no added sugar and are gluten free (lab tested and confirmed).
- We manufacture, package and test our food in Australia in a facility that does not handle wheat, gluten, eggs, fish/shellfish, lupin, peanut, dairy and cane sugar.
- Our nutrition information panel is something pretty special too. We regularly test our food for nutrient content, meaning that our nutrition information panel reflects the actual food we make, not an estimate, or a value generated when a product was first developed, however long ago. You’ll be able to track how the nutrient content of our food changes over time by scanning the QR code on your lemme packet.
Where do we ship? For now, Australia only. If you are overseas and want to try our products, we share all of our recipes in our e-books, available here.