Calling all kids!
Why let the adults have all the snacks when we've been weaving our delicious magic and have created a Hero just for you!
With four simple ingredients, the cutest Koala on our home compostable packaging AND a totally yummy chewy choc flavour, we think this bar is pretty special.
What’s so good about the Little Hero chocolate + coconut bar?
- It’s packed to the brim with raw, organic, wholefood ingredients
- Our recipe contains no nuts making these bars perfect for lunchboxes
- Each 60g bar contains three 20g bite sized pieces
- A simple flavour profile for little tastebuds
- Little Hero is organic, vegan, gluten free, preservative free and non GMO
- Our bar delivers nutrients and fibre kids need, and nothing they don't
Need more convincing? Let's hear what the kids had to say!
“I LOVED that”
“It’s SO good”
“I love it SO much”
“I wish I could eat this every day”
“They smell nice”
“This is SO yum”
Interested in the fine print?
So are we. Read on for all the good stuff.
Certified organic ingredients: dates, desiccated coconut (13.3%), pepitas, cacao powder (6%), coconut butter
Dietary preferences: Vegan, gluten free (lab tested and confirmed), no added sugar (our dates are sweet enough!)
Recipe contains no nuts. Made in a facility that handles almonds, Brazil nut, cashew, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, pine nut, pistachio and walnut, sesame and soy. Facility is free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts and cane sugar. May contain date pits or pit fragments.
Storage conditions: Store away from light and heat sources. In warmer climates, bars can be stored in a fridge.
What sets our bars apart from the crowd?
- We source our ingredients from organic farms around the world - choosing growing areas that produce the highest quality ingredients, measured by nutrient content.
- We don’t use protein powders or fillers. Instead, we use and honour whole foods giving nutrients as nature intended.
- We batch test all of our products for pathogenic bacteria, toxins, and contaminants giving peace of mind that our products are safe for our customers
- Our products are vegan friendly, have no added sugar and are gluten free (lab tested and confirmed).
- We manufacture, package and test our food in Australia in a facility that does not handle wheat, gluten, eggs, fish/shellfish, lupin, peanut, dairy and cane sugar.
- Our packaging is plastic free, home compostable and our entire company is carbon neutral.
- Our nutrition information panel is something pretty special too. We regularly test our food for nutrient content, meaning that our nutrition information panel reflects the actual food we make, not an estimate, or a value generated when a product was first developed, however long ago. Consumers will be able to track how the nutrient content of our food changes over time by scanning the QR code on our compostable packet.
Where do we ship? For now, Australia only.
Interested in stocking the Eat for You range of bars? Great! Email us at email@example.com