Peppermint and chocolate really are a stunning combination, we think!
Our signature ‘all rounder’ bar:
- is packed to the brim with raw, organic wholefood ingredients.
- boasts ~30% of daily dietary fibre.
- delivers nutrients we need, and nothing we don’t.
- is clean, vegan and free of protein powders, fillers, preservatives and added sweeteners.
- is free from gluten, GMO’s or contaminants, as testing for these things is part of our promise.
- leaves you with a clean, fresh minty palette and a wrapper that can be composted at home.
Certified organic ingredients: dates, almond butter, cashews, chia seeds, flax seeds, brazil nuts, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds (pepitas), cacao powder (3.96%), cacao butter, desiccated coconut, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil (0.1%).
Allergen statement: Contains NUTS. Made in a facility that handles tree nuts, sesame and soy. Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts and cane sugar. May contain date pits or pit fragments.
Storage conditions: Store away from light and heat sources. In warmer climates, bars can be stored in a fridge.
What sets our bars apart from the crowd?
- We source our ingredients from organic farms around the world - choosing growing areas that produce the highest quality ingredients, measured by nutrient content.
- We don’t use protein powders or fillers. Instead, we use and honour whole foods providing nutrients as nature intended.
- We batch test all of our products for pathogenic bacteria, toxins, and contaminants giving you peace of mind that our products are safe.
- Our products are vegan friendly, have no added sugar and are gluten free (lab tested and confirmed).
- We manufacture, package and test our food in Australia in a facility that does not handle wheat, gluten, eggs, fish/shellfish, lupin, peanut, dairy and cane sugar.
- Our packaging is plastic free, home compostable and our entire company is carbon neutral.
- Our nutrition information panel is something pretty special too. We regularly test our food for nutrient content, meaning that our nutrition information panel reflects the actual food we make, not an estimate, or a value generated when a product was first developed, however long ago. Consumers will be able to track how the nutrient content of our food changes over time by scanning the QR code on our compostable wrap.
Where do we ship? For now, Australia only.