Bars not enough? Need more hero in your life? Here you go, 30 of our 16g bites should do it. At only $2/bite, our bites are a great way to share the Eat for You bounty with your family.
Peppermint and chocolate really are a stunning combination, don’t you think?
Our signature ‘all rounder’ bite:
- is packed to the brim with raw, organic wholefood ingredients.
- boasts ~30% of your daily dietary fibre.
- delivers nutrients you need, and nothing you don’t.
- is clean, vegan and free of protein powders, fillers, preservatives and added sweeteners.
- is free from gluten, GMO’s or contaminants, as testing for these things is part of our promise to you.
- leaves you with a clean, fresh minty palette and a wrapper you can compost at home. The planet will love you for it.
Certified organic ingredients*: dates*, almond butter*, cashews*, chia seeds*, flax seeds*, brazil nuts*, hemp seeds*, pumpkin seeds (pepitas)*, cacao powder* (3.96%), coconut oil*, desiccated coconut*, Peppermint oil (0.1%).
Allergen statement: Contains NUTS. Made in a facility that handles tree nuts, sesame and soy. Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts and cane sugar. May contain date pits or pit fragments.
Storage conditions: Store in an airtight container away from light and heat sources. In warmer climates, bars can be stored in a fridge.
What sets our bites apart from the crowd?
- We source our ingredients from organic farms around the world.
- We don’t use protein powders or fillers. Instead, we use and honour whole foods giving you nutrients as nature intended.
- We batch test all of our products for pathogenic bacteria, toxins, and contaminants giving you peace of mind that our products are safe for you and your family.
- Our products are vegan friendly, have no added sugar and are gluten free (lab tested and confirmed).
- We manufacture, package and test our food in Australia in a facility that does not handle wheat, gluten, eggs, fish/shellfish, lupin, peanut, dairy and cane sugar.
- Our nutrition information panel is something pretty special too. We regularly test our food for nutrient content, meaning that our nutrition information panel reflects the actual food we make, not an estimate, or a value generated when a product was first developed, however long ago. You’ll be able to track how the nutrient content of our food changes over time by scanning the QR code on your packet.
Where do we ship? For now, Australia only. If you are overseas and want to try our products, we share all of our recipes in our e-books, available here.