Bars not enough? Need more hero in your life? Here you go, 30 of our 16g bites should do it. At only $2/bite, our bites are a great way to share the Eat for You bounty with your family.
Chocolate and orange are a nostalgic flavour combination, don’t you think? The birth of our hero story is just as awesome. The recipe for this range was conceived in 2020 (remember that year?) to help feed the people who kept turning up and protecting us; our emergency services and healthcare workers. Our real life heroes. We also gave hero to the homeless on the streets of Melbourne, because in our view, everyone deserves to eat nutritious food.
The hero range packs a huge punch when it comes to nutrients. Its fruit, nut and seed blend offers loads of iron, phosphorus and magnesium, as well as dietary fibre, protein and alllll the good fats.
Certified organic ingredients*: dates*, almond butter*, cashews*, chia seeds*, flax seeds*, brazil nuts*, hemp seeds*, pumpkin seeds (pepitas)*, cacao powder* (3.96%), cacao butter*, desiccated coconut*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil (0.38%).
Allergen information: Contains almond, cashew and brazil nuts. Made in a facility that handles almonds, Brazil nut, cashew, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, pine nut, pistachio and walnut, sesame and soy. Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts and cane sugar.
Storage conditions: Store in an airtight container away from light and heat sources. In warmer climates, bars can be stored in a fridge.
What sets our bites apart from the crowd?
- We source our ingredients from organic farms around the world.
- We don’t use protein powders or fillers. Instead, we use and honour whole foods giving you nutrients as nature intended.
- We batch test all of our products for pathogenic bacteria, toxins, and contaminants giving you peace of mind that our products are safe for you and your family.
- Our products are vegan friendly, have no added sugar and are gluten free (lab tested and confirmed).
- We manufacture, package and test our food in Australia in a facility that does not handle wheat, gluten, eggs, fish/shellfish, lupin, peanut, dairy and cane sugar.
- Our nutrition information panel is something pretty special too. We regularly test our food for nutrient content, meaning that our nutrition information panel reflects the actual food we make, not an estimate, or a value generated when a product was first developed, however long ago. You’ll be able to track how the nutrient content of our food changes over time by scanning the QR code on your packet.
Where do we ship? For now, Australia only. If you are overseas and want to try our products, we share all of our recipes in our e-books, available here.