Enjoy $10 off in our PRESALE event and we will ship your bars as soon as they are in our hands. Approximate shipping date: October 28th
What’s so good about the Summer lovin’ finger lime + coconut bar?
- It’s packed to the brim with raw, organic, wholefood ingredients.
- Just ONE BAR provides ~30% of your daily dietary fibre. You’re welcome!
- Delivers nutrients you need, and nothing you don’t.
- It’s clean, vegan and free of protein powders or fillers.
- You’ll find no gluten, GMO’s or contaminants, as testing for these things is part of our promise to you.
- A flavour combo that sends you straight to the tropics
Think summer days spent at the beach. Sandy feet, big straw hats. Drinks with little umbrellas and the warmth of sunshine on your back. Dare we add a hammock too?
‘Summer lovin’’ is your little pocket of tropical paradise, no matter where you happen to be.
Zingy and light, with the best chew you could wish for, this little coconut and finger lime baby will have you closing your eyes and dreaming of the ocean in no time.
All Eat for You bars pack a huge punch when it comes to nutrients, and finger lime + coconut is no exception. Made with whole dried fruits, nuts and seeds with a zingy finger lime this bar offers loads of magnesium, iron, phosphorus as well as dietary fibre, protein and alllll the good fats.
Interested in the fine print?
So are we. Read on for all the good stuff.
Certified organic ingredients*: dates*, cashews*, almonds*, pumpkin seeds (pepitas)*, desiccated coconut*, coconut butter*, finger lime powder*, chia seeds*, flax seeds*, lime (Citrus latifolia) oil (0.4%).
Dietary preferences: Vegan, gluten free (lab tested and confirmed), no added sugar (our dates are sweet enough!)
Allergen information: Contains almond and cashew. Made in a facility that handles almonds. Brazil nut, cashew, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, pine nut, pistachio and walnut, sesame and soy. Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts and cane sugar.
Storage conditions: Store in an airtight container away from light and heat sources. In warmer climates, bars can be stored in a fridge.
What sets our bars apart from the crowd?
- We source our ingredients from organic farms around the world.
- We don’t use protein powders or fillers. Instead, we use and honour whole foods giving you nutrients as nature intended.
- We batch test all of our products for pathogenic bacteria, toxins, and contaminants giving you peace of mind that our products are safe for you and your family.
- Our products are vegan friendly, have no added sugar and are gluten free (lab tested and confirmed).
- We manufacture, package and test our food in Australia in a facility that does not handle wheat, gluten, eggs, fish/shellfish, lupin, peanut, dairy and cane sugar.
- Our packaging is plastic free, home compostable and our entire company is carbon neutral.
- Our nutrition information panel is something pretty special too. We regularly test our food for nutrient content, meaning that our nutrition information panel reflects the actual food we make, not an estimate, or a value generated when a product was first developed, however long ago. You’ll be able to track how the nutrient content of our food changes over time by scanning the QR code on your hero packet.
Where do we ship? For now, Australia only. If you are overseas and want to try our products, we share all of our recipes in our e-books, available here.
Interested in stocking the Eat for You range of bars? Great! Email us at email@example.com
* Nutrition Information Panel available ~25th October 2021. Learn more about our unique batch testing process here.