What’s so good about the Summer lovin’ finger lime + coconut bar?
- It’s packed to the brim with raw, organic, wholefood ingredients.
- Just ONE BAR provides ~30% of daily dietary fibre needs. You’re welcome!
- Delivers nutrients people need, and nothing they don’t.
- It’s clean, vegan and free of protein powders or fillers.
- Free from gluten, GMO’s or contaminants, as testing for these things is part of our promise to you.
- A flavour combo that feels like a trip straight to the tropics
Think summer days spent at the beach. Sandy feet, big straw hats. Drinks with little umbrellas and the delicious warmth of sunshine. Dare we add a hammock too?
‘Summer lovin’’ is a little pocket of tropical paradise, no matter where it happens to be eaten.
Zingy and light, with the best chew anyone could wish for, this little coconut and finger lime baby will have snackers closing their eyes and dreaming of the ocean in no time.
All Eat for You bars pack a huge punch when it comes to nutrients, and finger lime + coconut is no exception. Made with whole dried fruits, nuts and seeds with a zingy finger lime this bar offers loads of magnesium, iron, phosphorus as well as dietary fibre, protein and alllll the good fats.
Interested in the fine print?
So are we. Read on for all the good stuff.
Certified organic ingredients: dates, cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds (pepitas), desiccated coconut, coconut butter, finger lime powder, chia seeds, flax seeds, lime (Citrus latifolia) oil (0.4%).
Dietary preferences: Vegan, gluten free (lab tested and confirmed), no added sugar (our dates are sweet enough!)
Allergen information: Contains almond and cashew. Made in a facility that handles almonds. Brazil nut, cashew, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, pine nut, pistachio and walnut, sesame and soy. Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts and cane sugar.
Storage conditions: Store away from heat sources. In warmer climates, bars can be stored in a fridge.
What sets our bars apart from the crowd?
- Eat for You bars are Australia's only nutrient tested bar - so you know what you are eating. Every time. Learn more.
- We source our ingredients from certified organic farms around the world - choosing growing areas that produce the highest quality ingredients, measured by nutrient content.
- We don’t use protein powders or fillers. Instead, we use and honour whole foods providing nutrients as nature intended.
- We test all of our products for pathogenic bacteria, toxins, and contaminants giving you peace of mind that our products are safe.
- Our products are vegan, gluten free (lab tested and confirmed) and non-GMO.
- We manufacture and package our food in am organic certified Australian facility that does not handle wheat, gluten, eggs, fish/shellfish, lupin, peanut, dairy and cane sugar.
- Our packaging is plastic free and home compostable.
Where do we ship? For now, Australia only.
Interested in stocking the Eat for You range of bars? Great! Email us at email@example.com
SO fresh and light, one of my faves!
I love the zing I get from this bar.
These bars pack a real zing of lime. I love that I can see the nuts and seeds in these bars, real food goodness.
So light and zesty, this one is absolutely delicious