Bars not enough? Need more Summer lovin' in life? Here we go, 30 of our 16g bites should do it. At only $2/bite, our bites are a great way to share the Eat for You bounty amongst the whole fam.
What's so good about Summer loving finger lime + coconut bites?
Think summer days spent at the beach. Sandy feet, big straw hats. Drinks with little umbrellas and the gentle warmth of sunshine. Dare we add a hammock too?
‘Summer lovin’’ is a little pocket of tropical paradise, no matter where it happens to be eaten.
Zingy and light, with the best chew anyone could wish for, these little coconut and finger lime babies will have snackers closing their eyes and dreaming of the ocean in no time.
All Eat for You bites pack a huge punch when it comes to nutrients, and finger lime + coconut is no exception. Made with whole dried fruits, nuts and seeds with a zingy finger lime, this bar offers loads of magnesium, iron and phosphorus. Plus dietary fibre, protein and alllll the good fats.
Interested in the fine print?
So are we. Read on for all the good stuff.
Certified organic ingredients: dates, cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds (pepitas), desiccated coconut, coconut butter, finger lime powder, chia seeds, flax seeds, lime (Citrus latifolia) oil (0.4%).
Dietary preferences: Vegan, gluten free (lab tested and confirmed), no added sugar (our dates are sweet enough!)
Allergen information: Contains almond and cashew. Made in a facility that handles almonds. Brazil nut, cashew, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, pine nut, pistachio and walnut, sesame and soy. Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts and cane sugar.
Storage conditions: Store in an airtight container away from light and heat sources. In warmer climates, bites can be stored in a fridge.
What sets our bites apart from the crowd?
- We source our ingredients from organic farms around the world - choosing growing areas that produce the highest quality ingredients, measured by nutrient content.
- We don’t use protein powders or fillers. Instead, we use and honour whole foods giving nutrients as nature intended.
- We batch test all of our products for pathogenic bacteria, toxins, and contaminants giving you peace of mind that our products are safe.
- Our products are vegan friendly, have no added sugar and are gluten free (lab tested and confirmed).
- We manufacture, package and test our food in Australia in a facility that does not handle wheat, gluten, eggs, fish/shellfish, lupin, peanut, dairy and cane sugar.
- Our packaging is plastic free, home compostable and our entire company is carbon neutral.
- Our nutrition information panel is something pretty special too. We regularly test our food for nutrient content, meaning that our nutrition information panel reflects the actual food we make, not an estimate, or a value generated when a product was first developed, however long ago. Consumer will be able to track how the nutrient content of our food changes over time by scanning the QR code on our compostable packet.
Where do we ship? For now, Australia only.
Interested in stocking the Eat for You range of bars? Great! Email us at email@example.com