We've wrapped ginger up with delicious lemon and a heap of fruit, nuts and seeds to deliver a nutrient packed snack that you will keep coming back to.
Lemme is packed full of ingredients that:
- deliver ~34% RDI of magnesium and vitamin E in ONE BAR.
- satisfy sweet cravings with a nutritious boost.
- fill hungry tummies with healthy fats, fibre and protein.
Certified organic ingredients: cashews, dates, almond butter, sunflower seed, coconut butter, chia seeds, flax seeds, desiccated coconut, powdered dried ginger(1.8%), citrus limon (lemon) peel oil (0.2%).
Allergen information: Contains almond and cashew. Made in a facility that handles almonds, Brazil nut, cashew, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, pine nut, pistachio and walnut, sesame and soy. Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts and cane sugar.
Storage conditions: Store away from light and heat sources. In warmer climates, bars can be stored in a fridge.
What sets our bars apart from the crowd?
- We source our ingredients from organic farms around the world - choosing growing areas that produce the highest quality ingredients, measured by nutrient content.
- We don’t use protein powders or fillers. Instead, we use and honour whole foods providing nutrients as nature intended.
- We batch test all of our products for pathogenic bacteria, toxins, and contaminants giving you peace of mind that our products are safe.
- Our products are vegan friendly, have no added sugar and are gluten free (lab tested and confirmed).
- We manufacture, package and test our food in Australia in a facility that does not handle wheat, gluten, eggs, fish/shellfish, lupin, peanut, dairy and cane sugar.
- Our packaging is plastic free, home compostable and our entire company is carbon neutral.
- Our nutrition information panel is something pretty special too. We regularly test our food for nutrient content, meaning that our nutrition information panel reflects the actual food we make, not an estimate, or a value generated when a product was first developed, however long ago. Consumers will be able to track how the nutrient content of our food changes over time by scanning the QR code on their lemme packet.
Where do we ship? For now, Australia only.